Personal data protection policy
Personal data protection policy
Our website complies with all the rules set out in the “General Data Protection Regulations” (GDPR) of the European Union.
- Data Protection Officer : Anne-Claire Thery
- For any request concerning the application of your rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
By consulting the website published by Sportair (the “Site”), it is possible that cookies may be deposited on your terminal subject, of course, to the choices you have expressed and that you can modify at any time.
This Policy applies when your Data is collected on websites published by Sportair (the “Sites“) as well as in the context of your relationship, of whatever nature, with the Company.
Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the “Data“) will not be disclosed to third parties. “) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an “identifiable natural person” is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an on-line identifier, or to one or more elements specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity; as this term is defined by the regulations in force.
What data is collected?
Depending on how you interact with the Company and the purpose of this interaction, the Company may collect the following Data:
- Data relating to your identity: this Data refers in particular to your surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address or telephone number and your profile (applicant, visitor, exhibitor, etc.).
- Data relating to your order : This Data refers to all the information necessary for the satisfaction and completion of your order, in particular information relating to the bank card used (name of the cardholder, card number, expiry date, etc.), the details of the order, the date of the order, exchanges with the commercial relations department. In any event, the Payment Data shall be processed in accordance with the applicable regulations and security standards.
- Data relating to the connection and use of the Account when you are the Account holder: This Data refers to all the information you need to access your personal space as well as that relating to the use of the Account and in particular, your identifier and password, your choices and preferences, and the history of the salons in which you have participated. In any case, the Account is subject to specific terms and conditions of use.
- Navigation data : these Data refer to those concerning the way in which the User navigates on the Site. This Data may include IP address, screen resolution, browser used, browsing time, search history, operating system used, language and pages viewed.
- Data relating to your participation in trade fairs: date of participation, stands visited, purchases made.
- Social network usage data: when you interact with social network features.
How is your data collected?
- Depending on how you interact with the Company, the Company may collect your Data as described below.
- The Company collects your Data directly from you when you fill in a contact or registration form, place an order or contact the Company (e.g. by sending an e-mail).
- The Company indirectly collects your Data when you browse the Sites by means of cookies and tags under the conditions defined above. The Company also collects your Data via third parties, including social networks, when you use your account with these third parties to log in or register for an event.
- When you provide Data to the Company, it is your responsibility to ensure that it is accurate and complete. If so, you need to update them.
Why is your data collected?
Your Data is subject to automated processing implemented by the Company for the various purposes described below, both in the context of your use of the Sites and your participation in trade fairs organised by the Company or whose organisation has been entrusted to it.
Your Data is processed to manage (i) the requests you make and contact you, (ii) your orders, and (iii) organise your visits to trade fairs organised by us or entrusted to us.
With your consent where required, your Data may also be processed to (i) to send you information and news about our trade fairs, (ii) analyse your preferences and habits, (iii) to personalize and optimize your experience on our Sites by allowing you to access certain functionalities and to develop the interactivity of the Sites, (iv) compile statistics, in particular on the effectiveness of our prospecting campaigns.
Who is your data intended for?
- À qui sont destinées vos données ? In addition, only service providers and their staff with limited authorisation are authorised to access your Data, in view of the specific services entrusted to them and which they must carry out on the Company’s exclusive behalf in strict compliance with obligations, in particular in terms of security and confidentiality.
- With your consent when required, your Data may be transmitted to the entities of the Group to which the Company belongs as well as to partners in particular so that they can send you information and news on the services and products they offer.
- When required by the regulations in force, the Company may transmit your Data to bodies and authorities legally authorised to access it (in particular judicial and administrative authorities).
How is your data protected?
The Company takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of your Data in order, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, disclosed and accessed by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights?
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, you may at any time exercise your right to access, rectify and delete Data concerning you as well as oppose the processing of said Data.
Under the conditions defined by the regulations, you also have the right to define general or specific guidelines regarding the fate of your Data after your death. You are informed, however, that only the specific guidelines relating to Data processing implemented by the Company for the purposes defined in this Policy will be recorded by the Company subject to its specific consent.
- When they are applicable, you finally have a right of deletion, a right to limit the processing of your Data as well as a right to the portability of said Data, only and only under the conditions strictly defined by the applicable regulations. 6.2. When your Data is processed with your consent, you may revoke it at any time. You are, however, informed that the processing operations implemented prior to this revocation will remain valid.
- You may exercise your rights by contacting the Company, either electronically or by post, at the following contact details: Sportair Parc des Glaisins – 13, rue du Pré Paillard – 74940 ANNECY-LE-VIEUX – FRANCE or email@example.com.
You are also informed that in certain cases, the functionalities of the Sites allow you to consult and modify the Data that you have communicated to the Company.
How long do we keep your data?
- The Company retains your Data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Beyond that, your Data may be archived to comply with the legal obligations to which the Company is subject or deleted.
- Data allowing proof of a right or a contract to be established, or retained as part of the Company’s compliance with a legal obligation, shall be archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
The processing of your Data for the purposes set out in the Policy may require your Data to be transferred and/or transmitted and/or stored outside the European Union. In this case, specific information will be provided to you by the Company.
You are informed that, during your visits to the Site, one or more Cookies may be installed on your terminal.
- What’s a Cookie?
For the purposes of this Policy, “Cookie” refers to all forms of access to and registration of information on your device, including information sent by the Sites and stored by your browser on a dedicated space on the hard drive of your device.
- Why and how are Cookies used?
- ensure the operation and optimize the performance of the Sites,
- adapt the Sites to your preferences. For example, the Site adapts to the display preferences of your terminal, in particular by taking into account the language used or the display resolution.
- facilitate your navigation, in particular by avoiding having to re-enter information each time you visit the Sites,
- measure the audience of the Sites and the communications addressed to you,
- to carry out targeted advertising adapted to your interests,
- develop the interactivity of the Sites.
You are also informed that the Company allows third parties to deposit Cookies via the Sites. The Company draws your attention to the fact that these Cookies are only and solely used by these third parties.
- What types of Cookies are used?
Les techniques des cookies
The purpose of Technical Cookies is to facilitate browsing on the Site, to enable and improve the operation of the Sites and access to the various functionalities of the Sites. They also make it possible to implement security measures. For example, where applicable, by asking you to log back into the exhibitor area after a certain period of time. You are informed that if you choose to disable these Technical Cookies, access to our services may be altered. In this context, the Company cannot be held liable in any way.
Audience Measurement Cookies
Audience Measurement Cookies make it possible to measure the frequentation of the Sites and the communications addressed to you (contents, sections, time spent, browser used, etc.). You are informed that these Audience Measurement Cookies may, where appropriate, be deposited on the Sites by third parties on behalf of the Company.
Third Party Targeted Advertising Cookies (Third Party Advertising Cookies)
Third-Party Advertising Cookies allow us to provide advertisements tailored to your interests. They are deposited by the Company or by third parties either on behalf of the Company or for their own account. To learn more about targeted advertising and how you can accept or refuse (opt-out) this type of advertising, you can visit www.aboutads.info/choices or www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Third-Party Cookies Linked to Social Network Sharing Buttons (Third Party Social Network Cookies)
Third-Party Social Network Cookies allow the sharing of the Site’s content with third parties. This is, in particular, the case for “share” or “like” buttons from third parties such as Facebook or Twitter. The Company does not control these Third Party Social Network Cookies and the Data collected through them by the companies managing these social networks. If you do not want the companies managing the social networks to link the data collected through our Sites to your account, you must first log out of the social network. The User is invited to consult the personal data protection policies of the companies managing the social networks concerned.
- What is the shelf life of Cookies?
In accordance with the principles relating to data protection, you are informed that Cookies are kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are used, within the limits defined by the competent protection authority.
- How can you manage the deposit and reading of Cookies?
You are informed that you can modify the parameters of our browser relating to cookies in order to deactivate all or part of the cookies:
- For Internet Explorer™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab, choose the desired level or follow this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Firefox™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab and choose the desired options or follow this link: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Chrome™: open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced Options” then in the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”, and choose the desired options or follow the following link:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Opera™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu and select “Delete Private Data”; click on the “Detailed Options” tab and select the desired options or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The main companies managing social networks also have pages dedicated to Cookies as presented below:
- For Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- For Twitter : https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171379-twitter-prend-en-charge-la-desactivation-du-suivi-dnt#
- For Google : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- For LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
With regard to social networks, the User must follow the steps specific to the social network concerned to disable cookies.
Modification of the data protection policy
- Any changes by the Company to this Policy will be updated on the Site.
- The User is invited to regularly consult this Policy in order to be aware of any update or modification.
- If any provision of this Policy is declared null and void or contrary to regulations, it will be deemed to be unwritten but will not invalidate the other provisions of the Policy.